Random Love Quotes










2 Late 2 start PRETENDING,4 a New Beginning!How do U SLeep at Night?!How could U come w ME wen U knew dat U have 2 GO?How could U LoOk mY Eyes & Ignoring my Tears?!How could U Memorize my NAME & 4get WHO I AM?I met MR.LIE,MR.RUDE but NOT MR.RIGHT!




So Many times,Ive been hurt,So much trust I put on a relationship,So much suffering I got,d pain still remain,Learning from the past, dont wanna make a mistake,u could be Mr. Right or could be a fake..




if ur heart gets broken its not a sin to cry or a crime to mourn,but its not right to ruin ur life coz in love u should know when to move on if theres no reason to hold on..



peterpan came 1nyt

& invytd me 2 nvrlnd

wer i can nver grw old..

i was bwt 2 go

but i refusd..

knw y?

coz i thot of sumthn betr 2 do…

& dats 2 grow old..

wid u..



Ah-- I forgot your name. Can I call you mine? And, in case you forget my name 2, call me urs!



I may not be present on ur bday but one thing i promise u..'ll be there on ur wedding day n im going 2 sit beside U..while saying..Yes ,I DO!



maybe u just came my way for a reason.. dats y u only stayed for a very short while... i can live with dat, but was dat 2 much? i dint asked for forever.. i just wished u stayed longer... mis u...



BE FAIR TO URSELF, DONT CRY FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESNT DESERVE UR TEARS...THERES NO USE HOLDING ON TO SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN HURTING YOU..DONT LOVE TOO MUCH!!!
LEARN TO KEEP A LITTLE FOR YOURSELF.....



love him, but I'm fallin' for you
I can't leave him, but I can't bear to loose you.
He gives me the world, but you mean the world to me
Should I cling to him or should I take the risk and fall in love with you..



"it's hard to live alone,
it's hard to choose someone to love.
but the hardest part of falling is to admit
that you've fallen with someone
you didn't mean to love from the start"



I’m convincing myself, I’ll find someone new.
I won’t be alone and I won’t be with you.
You’re waiting for me to comeback to your side.
But not this time, I’m keeping my pride.
So, goodbye, I’ll be on my way.
It will take time, but I’ll be okay.
I’ll be okay….



you can hide the pain that you feel and make others believe you can move on. but you can never deny the truth to yourself, that the person who has failed and hurt you, is still the person you'll always choose to love...


"One day you'll love me, the way I loved you.
One day you'll think of me the way I thought of you.
One day you'll cry for me, the way I cried for you.
One day you'll want me, but I won't want you."



"Be careful to whom you give your heart, because when you give your heart to someone, you're not only giving that person the right to love you but the power to hurt you..."


Here we go again…she’s breaking you’re heart. You’d run to me and comfort the pain. You’ll tell me the same line than sooner or later you’ll get over her. Then I smiled and thought…if only it was that easy…I’d be over you too…





dont let sum1 u luv go awy or evn lus touch coz its mor painful n mor dan a heartache wen u fnally say.. "y ddnt i luv u lyk d way i luv u now dt u cnt b mine"



Love Is Like Standing In Wet Cement. The Longer You Stay, The Harder It Is To Leave......And You Can Never Go Without Leaving Your Shoes Behind.




Its so hard 2 be a GHOST 2 D 1 U Luv.Ur always there but he/she cant feel ur presence..U tried 2 be visible but still ur invisible 4 him/her.Maybe its really like that..especially when ur Luv gOt nO 3rd eye on Thier Heart!

3 comments:

Melody said...

great one! impressive.....

Hindi Sms said...

Very Love collection. I always love to read such things as they give a new way of life.

minina said...

Exactly