Love Quotes



Most of them I made personally for my Angel, pangyahoo stat and fb status ko..Tsaka pangtext na din! blushinglolzbig grin , kaya kapag nagtetext ako sabe ni Angel parang status lang ah! E kasi kako d sya Online d nya mababasa status ko for him, e d daanin sa text d ba!batting eyelashes rolling on the floor Share ko lang dito, nabobored ako at namimiss ko si Angeltot eh,..



U make me laugh & cry & be completely. U saw the best in me, when everyone else around could only see the worst in me. I am afraid to love, & yet I love U. My fear is like a wall, yet it doesn't stop me. For one last time, I'll take a risk & give my best!



If I had one wish, I'd wish to be with you... If it's not forever, I still hope we can be together, at least for a longer bit of time..


“It’s good to have money & the things that money can buy, but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while &  make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy.”


I can never luv enough,never give enough of wat U need,never sense wats needed wen most needed.I know,Im not good enough but I hope dat U have felt, even for a single chance dat I luv U d
 best way I know! love struck

If u only know how much I fear of losing u then..ull understand how much I Love U! imy.(SGD)


I wish you could look into my eyes for one moment, so you will realize how much you mean to me...

I love you more than yesterday,but not as much as tomorrow.

Without you everything is only half as nice.

You are the only one for me, the love of my life.

You have my heart always, I want to be with you forever.....



We didnt need fortune, didnt need fame,just a little shelter from d rain.Ur hand to hold onto, when times got tough,u pulled me through.We didnt need a castle made of stone, just You there as I grow old. Your heart to hold onto,.All I ever Needed was YOU ..Share my life w/ you.. (Lyrics from a song, All I ever needed was You)


may nagtanong skin hanggang kelan dw b kita mamahalin...natahimik ako,napatawa tpos lumayo alm m kung bakit,kase dko alm alin b mas matagal eh..always b o forever?silly



I never intended to be the most important person in your life, that’s just too much to ask. But I do hope that I’d cross your mind and you’d smile thinking that I touched your life in a special way.big grin

I miss your sweet voice that lingers in my ears,whispering the words of love.I miss traveling music w/you late at night when no one is around just You and Me. Having those moments w/ you are the memories that I'll always treasure.I'm just missin you my Angel. Ti amo mucho mi amore..blushing


A lot of people walk in and out of my life, but... you're one of the only ones I ever really wanted to stick around.I miss you so much....I love you Angel....



We may not be the best of what we are. We may
not talk often. You may cry without me knowing. But I just want you to know that no matter how difficult things can be, in the long run, You always still have Me

You will always be the miracle that makes my life complete.From here on after let's stay the way we are right now,And share all the love and laughter.

You're the only one I wanna be with, Someone,who will watch every sunrise w/ me until the sunset of our life..


You are my fantasy
You are my gentle breeze
and I'll never let you go
you're the piece that makes me whole
I can feel you in my soul
you're the wind that's underneath my wings,
I belong to You, you belong to Me.
I will belong forever to... (Lyrics from a song, You belong to Me)


You're the piece that makes me whole... blushingYou're the ONLY MAN in my Life Mr.SGD. blushingI belong to You..Forever..I Love You my Angel..muaaaahh!:-*:-*;) ( 1 of our fav (Bunso Bern & Me)..laughingthumbs up





I dont wanna promise you, coz promise made to be  broken, I wanna commit myself to you, to give the best of me. Our relationship might not be the best among the rest, but I'll make sure, you'll have the best love, understanding & care that I could give, just for you! .I love you always Angel.love struck


Credits: Some of them are from Status Shuffle (FB)
            Google Love Quotes ,Pinoy Text, etc.





No comments: