Long Distance Love Quotes

may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go.
by Niki


Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.
by Rozina Hasham


We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation.
by Joey Rivett


Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.
by Natalie


To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive.
by Matthew


There is no long distance about love, it always finds a way to bring hearts together no matter how many miles there are between them.
by Meredith



When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.
by James

If the days won't allow us to see each other, memories will, and if my eyes can't see you, my heart will never forget you.
by Wale Olabode

I long for the day I'll dream of your kiss no more, when your lips will caress mine for real, when your touch makes me alive again, and the sight of you arouses all my senses.
by Jerry Malebana


When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.
by Jack

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be.
by Michelle

If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you.
by Melissa

Time may take us apart, that's true, but I will always be there for you. You're in my heart, you'll be in my dreams, no matter the miles between.
by Brittany


I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.
by Megan

Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.
by Mimi


Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.
by Mimi


If someone truly loves you, distance is not a problem. It's just the power of making love grow each day.
by Bebe


Distance is the test of our love, so if we survive it we are going to be forever.
by Yomi Obadina


I miss the way you used to hug me, I miss the way you used to kiss my lips, but most of all I miss the way you held me and my heart. I miss you...
by Unknown


Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It's good that we are far away because we learn the patient to wait for each other.
by Sandy Lee


These lonely nights are hard to get through. I will keep you in my eyes by making you a dream.
by Marie Alexia

You are far away, but yet your love remains, I can feel it all around. It embraces me and holds me tight, night after night.
by Gabrielle Ripka


A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I'm missing you.
by Beth Obedoza


There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!
by Rania

No comments: