Merry Christmas ALL!:-*

Christmas Season, here we come! Well, its been a long time that I've been in silent here in my blog. This blog has been made by me coz its my place where I can be myself, what ever I wanna be. Its my leisure to write and share what ever I wanted to be. Here in can be the real me, I can say what ever I want. Its my best friend, its my blog..I didn’t made this blog for any reason but for myself to share who I am ,to know who really I am and what I've been doin in my life. Its all about the real me…
Its Christmas season again, and its been my 2nd sad Christmas, why?.. 1st coz its also my father's 2nd Christmas since he past away, and all the things are still fresh or it will always be fresh for my family. Its hard to move on when your love ones has gone yet life must go on. I should be thankful to God also for a fruitful year that we survive for that crisis in our lives. It made me stronger enough to face every single struggle in times. Nobody's perfect yet we could make our mistake lessen. Soon we got a new year coming; hopefully I wish that all of us can have a better life, good health, happiness, love and peace. People change; we get hurt by neither our own mistakes nor our own love ones but no matter what don’t forget that we have some good memories that we should consider blessings for every daily life. Don't just look up with the mistakes of somebody coz nobody is perfect. Give love on Christmas, If u hurt someone be sincerely learned a lessons from that, I know how hard to forgive and forget but in God's will I'm always trying my best to that in my life. I don’t wanna live in hatred but there's a point in our life that we blow up our temper and lose it. Whatever may happen lets just be true to ourselves and respect one another. Love those who love and care for you, and never hurt those who heart you..<3...Never let the chance to say you love them coz maybe there's no tomorrow for that. Be thankful for every blessings that we have , no matter it’s a small things or a big things. Be glad that we still breathing day by day , and cherish every moments of our precious time in a good ways.. For all the true friends that been there for me all the way, thru sadness and happiness I wanna thank you guys for loving me and keep trusting me, I'm so bless to have you guys. For my family, my lovely son NOAH, who always make me smile in every SMS that he's been sending almost everyday, I love you baby, and I'm so proud to have a parents like my mother and father, they are my best of friends, who’s I can always talk & share everything & a shoulder to cry on, I love you so much Papa & Nanay. Hmmm My Ate Glads of course who's always been my very supportive sister even though she's moody sometimes, I love her so much, without her I can never be make all of this by my own. My only bro, even he's stubborn sometimes I always love him and his family. My Ate Nene, wherever she is now, I'd prayed always that she could find the right path way of life and learned from all the mistakes , Im always be here for my family no matter what happen. No matter how hard and aches that we've been through you know guys that I always love you.


Well, I wanna thank some special persons near in my heart, like My TEN [[Drin]] I just wan to say that I'm so grateful for having you, coz you're always there to lift me up, to guide me and understand me in every single way. I really appreciate every lil thing that you've given me, and every efforts that you've share on me. I love you. I wish you also the blessings, love, happiness and peace for your entire life..
For my Ate Jhing & utol Kai wish you Good luck guys and Thanks for being there for us also. Be you know we're always be here as always.. For the rest of my Utols na cute and pretty sissy thank you so much, I'm not gonna say more names coz I know later on one by one gonna be jealous why I didn’t put ya`ll here, Be Eman thank you so much wish your happiness always, My Sissy Kelly & Bozzy Mikey, love yah guys, Smurfy thanks also sis, Virus thank you so much also for a good memories that we had, I still wish you all the best and good health & peacefulness for all of us. I don’t wanna be a bitter all of my life but I know it takes time.. Thanks guys and I'm sorry also for the mistakes that I've been done, small mistakes or big it doesn’t matter, all of us got mistakes.
Thanks also for giving time to read my blog, Have a peaceful , loving & Happy Christmas & a bountiful New Year! God Bless us! I Love yah guys! Muaaahhh!.......

No comments: