More SAd Love Quotes

Be mindful what you toss away, be careful what you push away, and think hard before walking away.

* Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.

* But things can't be perfect all the time, that I know, sometimes we just have to let some things go.

* And then we hugged each other tighter than we ever had before, knowing that we never would again.

* So here's to teenage romances and never knowing why they hurt like hell.

* I dim my lights & lock my door, as I spread your pictures on the floor. I blow the dust off of our past. I let it all come flooding back, cause it's not easy being strong. & when I forget your gone, I surrender...& have myself a night to remember...

*I wanna believe that you're this perfect guy and everything you seem to be is true. But when I look at you, really look at you, I can tell that I'm just barely scratching the surface. You're that book, with the pretty cover, the one that I just can't wait to to get into. But you should never judge a book by it's cover, because now that I've read far enough into you that I just can't put you down, there will be a twist... and everything will change... and by the last page... I'll be heartbroken.

*It's not that we didn't love each other, it's just love wasn't enough. So I think I have to let go, we have to let go.

* You have to learn when to give up, when to walk away, Even if it hurts...especially if it hurts.

* Sometimes you have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears, and say good-bye.

* There is nothing worse than knowing you're perfect for each other, just not right now.

* I guess to some extent you get used to being alone. You get used to not expecting phone calls and having nothing to do at night. You don't expect to turn around to open arms any longer. The small sounds of him have been replaced by silence. Your thoughts echo through your head, with no one to share them with. All in all, being alone isn't terrible, it just hurts like hell.

* Same old story that everybody knows, it's one heart holding on, one heart letting go.

* We can't be together, you deserve someone so much better than me, and you know it, and it kills me that you know it. I can't handle being in a relationship...constantly scared that you're going to find that someone you deserve.

* I think the easiest way to lose something is to want it too badly.

* I feel like I am holding you back. Like you're missing out on something else by hanging on with me. And I don't want you to miss a thing.

* And all the lonely nights and all the crushing scenes and all the pointless fights. Someone tell me what it means. Someone tell me why hearts break. I'm giving up on happy endings.

* Someone asked me the other day if my glass was half empty or half full. I was going to say it's empty, but that's not completely true. My life isn't void and I have my happy moments; but they usually just seem to disappear, or get worse. So, my glass is cracked. Yes, cracked. It gets filled up with happiness and hope, but it always ends up escaping my grasp. It always ends up empting out. It will never be full because it's always leaking. And one day, it will get thrown away, because no one wants a broken glass.

* Sometimes things get to me too easily...I guess it's just a flaw you acquire when you open your arms to everyone.

* In time, the pain it took to stay, became greater than the pain it took to go.

* You don't need to know any of this. But the things I don't reveal are the things I hold closest and fear losing the most. I work overtime keeping them veiled and camouflaged. You don't need to know that I walk around all day fearing the things that make me happy, and that I have been doing that for my entire life.

* I'm still in the process of ruining something great. Like always. All from a thing I like to call insecurity...the story of my life.

* Or maybe I've been thinking about how to say goodbye to you all week. Maybe I've been thinking about how to make those words come out of my mouth every second of the day since I made the decision to leave. Maybe saying goodbye to you is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

* I'm so confused...I mean, I want to let go...I want to let go of all this pain, but I'm afraid I'll go insane...he may come back, I have some hope, but with everything else, how can I cope. I want to let go...I'm going to let go, but if I wait and see, will he come back to me?

*You can't ever let go of all the feelings, but you need to let go of him.

*You've had a lifetime to process your feelings for me and I can't spend the rest of mine hoping that you might throw a general glance in my direction in between your tortured teen romances.

* I learned to laugh, I learned to cry. Will I ever learn to say good-bye?

No comments: