Secret Love QUotes

You have my heart...I just don't know how to tell you



^ You're not my friend, friends don't look at
each other like we do. You're not my friend,
friends don't touch each other the way we
do. You're not my friend, friends don't kiss
like we do. So then...what are you?

^ I know I have to be careful with this kind of
relationship we have. And I think the best
way of doing that is to just let things ride out
on their own and see what happens next. I
don't want to jump into something that still
might not be ready to become something
more again.

^ I think you have to be friends before you can
fall in love.
~~Boy Meets World~~

^ When friends kiss, they are no longer friends
and not yet lovers. They are something in
between.

^ Men and women can't be friends because the
sex part always gets in the way.
~~When Harry Met Sally~~

^ Sometimes your brain gets in the way of what
your heart really wants to say.

^ I love you. I love you not because you're
adorable or because you're sweet, or because
you're my best friend. I love you because you
make me step outside myself and look at who
I really am. You make me want to be a better
person just becuase you are who you are. I
can tell you absolutely everything and I know
you will listen. And you're one of my best
friends. But I will keep all of this to myself
because I love you, but you do not love me...I
wish that I could make you love me, but I
cannot. That is why these words will be
forever lost in my memories, never to be
spoken aloud: I love you.

^ My heart longs to tell you about my love for
you. I wish I could. I wish I could tell you
just how much you have touched me. Just
how much you have taught me. Just how
much you've made me happy. Just how when
you hold me, my body tingles. Just how when
you smile at me, it touches my heart in such a
way that no one else can ever come close
to. Just how the way you love me makes me
want to be a better person. Just the way with
every breath I love you more and more. Just
the way I want nothing more than to be able
to hold you everyday of my life, and how that
alone would be enough. But, I can't tell you
all these things, the way I truly feel because
there aren't enough words in this entire
world, that can truly explain just how I love
you.

^ Why does everyone just assume that I still
like you? Am I really that predictable or is it
just that obvious?

^ You looked into my eyes and whispered that
you wanted to be with me, all my heart
wanted to do was say that I wanted to be with
you too, but there are too many reasons why
our love right now is forbidden, so baby, we
must keep all this hidden.

^ He's got my heart, but he just doesn't know it
yet.

^ I've learned that guys make the best friends.
My best friend is a guy and I can tell him
anything. Except for the fact that I'm
absolutely crazy for him! I always seem to
leave that part out of the conversation.
~~Allison Mosher~~

^ I hate the fact that you have no clue about
the way I really do feel for you. I hate the
fact that we're just friends...and that's
it...NoThInG more...I hate the way you make
me cry and the way you act like I'm not there.
Loving you just really sucks...I have to
admit...it's just not fair

No comments: