Lab KowTz I





If one day you decided to give up on me, i'll understand. And if I remembered you, I'd be grateful for the fact that in my life, i got a taste of best things life can offer. and it happened when you came to me.


one night I dreamed i was a vampire, and i was supposed to bite you, but i can't, instead i faced the sun and let myself die, when i woke up, i realized i did that for a simple thing, "i can't hurt you".

I love you... though your love was not me, I told myself not to cry coz I saw you happy, I love you and I never asked you to love me too. I love you coz I really do, and even if you can't love me to, I'm still here...damn in love with you.

If you're asking if I need you, the answer is forever. If you're asking if I'll leave you, the answer is never. If you're asking what I value, the answer is you. And if you're asking if I love you too, the answer is I do.

You're the first to respect me, you're the first to look at me, you're the first to play with my hair, you're the first to appreciate me, you're the first to love me back. It's in touching you that I become most fully myself, I'm finally in love and I can't get enough.

I don't regret the amount of love I have given you. I don't even remember how much it is. All I know is that I have loved you to the fullest with no limits, no doubt and no fear. When I first known you, I never thought you'd be that special to me just what you are right now.

I might not be expressive in what I feel but to tell you honestly, you've been one of the best people I shared my life with.


When I first known you, I never thought you'd be that special to me just what you are right now. I might not be expressive in what I feel but to tell you honestly, you've been one of the best people I shared my life with. I need you like I have never needed anyone before.

I need you like you're all I'm living for. I need you and I haven't got a clue. I need you and I don't know what to do. I need you, what more should I say. I need you to tell me that you'll stay.


You can't see it very clear the way I act when you are near, I am too afraid to let you close for the fear of you to know that I never want to let you go.


When you go leaving me, I honestly say that I cry a lot. In love, it always happens, those who love will cry for you. I'll leave my everything...just give me a place in your heart. I'll live all my life there, I just love you and love you.


You think I don't like you, you think I don't care, but give it a chance coz I know something's there. You are my good friend and I know that it's true. I never thought this would happen but I'm falling for you.


While you were so worried about her, you forgot about me, I've been there from the start, can't you see...you've already won my heart.

I may not get to see you as often as I like, I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go.


Forgive my mind for it can't forget how life began the day we met. Forgive my soul for it sees that we are really meant to be. Forgive this feeling I just can't kill, Forgive my heart, it loves you still.

Even though you'd hurt my feelings, I'd still forgive you. Even if you don't love me, I'd still reach my hand to you. Even if you're gone, I'd still wait for you. Even if you break my heart, I'd still say, I love you.

I love you so much and I'm really sorry if we fight sometimes, but no matter what I know we'll get through this all. I love you with all my heart and I would do anything for your love.

When we are far away for even 1 minute, I suffer a thousands of pain. I live in your heart, it is very hard to say, how much love is for you in my heart. My life belongs to you now, I have one wish...it's to give you all my breath so we will never be apart from each other.

I am thankful I have only one you in my life. Imagine if there had been the two of you, though it will be twice the craziness and twice the laughter I still wouldn't want the two of you because I don't want to feel the way I feel when I'm with you with anyone else.

I know you don't love me, but I hope and pray that you'll soon realize how much I do love you. And even if that day never comes, I'm still glad that even only for a short period of time....my life was touched by an angel. I'll cherish that for the rest of my life.

I loved you for who you are....not for the way you looked like or dressed or anything for that matter...I love you for being you...so please love me for being me. I'd rather have bad times with you than good times with someone else.

I'd rather be beside you in a storm than beside with someone else. I'd rather be get hurt not with any other guy else but with you...coz you're the only one I love.

Even though you'll forget my name, even though you'll forget who I am in your life, I will not get mad at you. I just want you to know even though you'll forget everything about me, in my heart and in my life, you will always have a place. If I have mistaken of finding you, it's okay.

If I have mistaken of choosing you, it doesn't matter at all. But if I have mistaken of falling so deep over you, I would never stop committing mistakes just to have you.

There are times I want to be mad, there are times I want to give up, there are times I want to cry, but no matter how many times I think about that, I always end up saying, "Damn, I love you so much."

I just want to thank you for loving me so dearly. I really appreciate all the things that you have done to save our relationship and as you said, no matter what happen, we'll be together to solve all the trials.

I'm just wondering if ever we would break this relationship, what would happen? Maybe we'll cry, maybe we'll hate each other, maybe we'll not talk to each other....But it's all just maybe 'coz I won't let it happen.

Some people want to hurt you and make you sad. Crazy thing they'll do. things that be really bad. I know it's weird. this crazy outburst, but before they hurt you they have to kill me first.

I've fallen in love with you and I'll never let you go. I love you more than anyone, I just have to let you know...and if you wonder why, I don't know what to say...but I'll never stop loving you each and every single day.

It's rare to find a person who accepts you for what you are and makes you feel good about being yourself. I want to thank you for helping me find the best part of who I am and for letting me share it with you.


There are times when I wonder why you came into my life. Maybe just to make me happy or just by destiny. but right now I really don't care whatever the reason is...I'm just happy you're there.

Sometimes, it's hard to find the words to tell you how much you mean to me, a lot of times, I don't care anything at all. But I hope someday you'll understand, having you is what I lived for.

I just want you to know that even if we don't see each other that often, and even if we have less talks or we have less time for each other, that doesn't lessen my love for you...you'll always be part of my life.

I was never informed that you’d come into my life. but just the same, I thank God 4 giving you to me - a Person who not only makes me smile but also lifts me up in every single way... thank you.

I wonder if you know how special you are to me, sometimes I don't know how to let you know, but if ever I could control my destiny and choose the people who'll be part of my life forever... I want it to be you

Honey, I'll never find someone like you .my heart belongs to you ,because I think about u all the time. I know my love is true when were together "I LOVE YOU" I love the way you are, that’s why I wont let you go. all I have is just my heart and my feelings that I can give you, that’s all I can do.. Honey, I get so lonely, can't let just anybody to hold me but you. I’m sitting here with tears all alone with my fears, I’m wondering if I have to do w/out u. When you smiled, you had my undivided attention; when you laughed, you had my urge to laugh with you; when you cried, you had my urge to hold you and when you told me you loved me, Honey you had my heart forever.

for all the things that we've shared, for the endless time you've cared, for helping me through good and bad times, the jokes, the laughter and funny lines, for simply being you........ thank you so much for being the BEST. :)

I know your life can go on w/o me. that you can be happy w/o me. that you can survive w/o me but even if u turn me away, I will still stay with you & be your sweetest friend 4 the rest of your life.

so many of us either fear tomorrow or regret yesterday. But I won’t fear tomorrow if I’d get to be with u and I don’t regret yesterday coz one yesterday I met you.

He said "I missed you", I said "I missed you too". Then he fell silent and so did I. Then I said "thank you". He said "for what", I said "for giving me back my life". He smiled and said "thank you, you started mine."

They told me that I could do anything if I put my mind into it. Yet no matter how hard I try in all that I do, I just can't seem to take my mind off you...

every time I hug you, I began to think of all our special moments. every smile, tear, laugh, and memory. then I look up at you and realize all over again that the best of the world is right in my arms...

I locked myself in a cold, empty room where no one could see me cry. then I heard someone whisper, "It's ok". I saw you and you wiped my tears away. I don't know how you got in, but I guess you have the key to my heart...

never will I regret living in this world, never will I regret the times I laughed and cried...and I'll never ever regret the time God gave me a chance to love you. Last night I dreamed of hugging you and when I woke up I see myself hugging my pillow, how I wish to dream of hugging my pillow so that when I woke up I see myself hugging you.

If I tell you I love you, you shouldn't have to wonder why, or how, or since when, or how long bcoz I wouldn't have a single answer except to tell you...I Love you again. Can't say I don't like you, since it's not true...Can't bear to lose you coz I care for you...

Can't say a word when I'm with you... coz all I can think of is...I Love You.

If ever things would change and your love would fade, I’d still not break the promise I made. if u let go I'll accept and there's nothing I can do but I'll be there and still love you...

If you break my heart, I’ll drop a tear in the sea. In front of many people, so everyone could see. And, when they find that tear of mine, if they ever do. That would only be the time that I’d stop loving you.

I told you I care for you. You smiled and said "I don’t." I told you I like you, you smiled and said "I don’t." I told you I love you, you smiled and said "I don’t." I told you I wasn’t kidding, you smiled and said "I was"

If you have to say you love me, it’s because I need to know... if you want to say you love me, it’s because you want me to know... but saying that you love me is simply because you do... I love you too!

Telling you I love you and you aren’t answering back... you’ve hurt me once, you’ve hurt me twice, but all I did was shut my eyes, from the reality which everyone can see... that I loved you more than you loved me...

If you’re hurt and just can’t see through don’t worry coz someone is loving you. If you’re wondering who that someone is, turn around and you will see... coz maybe that plain someone just might be me...

How about giving your heart to someone who would love to make you happy, who would love to see you smile, who would love to be loved by you... so how would you feel if I give my heart to you?!

When I first met you, my heart says "I like you." when the days gone by, my heart says "I miss you." the moment I can’t find you, my heart says "I need you." now I know more about you, my heart says "I LOVE YOU."

If you know how much this moment means to me, and how long I've been waiting for your touch, and if you knew how happy you are making me, I never thought I'd love anyone like you so much.

When you feel sad and lonely I will always be by your side; I would always think that you're also in my side; even if we're fighting, even if we're far apart; the memories of you and me will always be with me.

Even when you set me free, right beside you I'll always be and only time will tell if you'll come back to me as a lover or a friend, but I just want you to know, I'd still say yes to you again.

from the day I set my eyes on you, I know I had you to love. from the day I said I love you, I mean it and I'm going to say it over and over again, I love you and I'll never get tired of saying this forever.

I can't give you a kiss coz it won't be right, I can't give you a hug for I hug too tight, and I can't give you my heart for it's been with you right from the start.

I don't wanna wait for that moment in life to lose you, I don't wanna waste the time of my life, I don't wanna wait now and then...just to tell you I love you.


if you love me very much and you can't afford to lose me, then hug me tight and tell me you love me. coz I wanna live my life knowing I'm loved by the person I truly love.


I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I'm with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.


I take all the blame not because I did it but just because I care. I take all the pain not because I deserve it but just because I don't want you to feel it. I do all this not just because I want to but because I love you.

there could never be someone who could take the place I have saved for you in my heart because even if time would bring me someone new, my heart would refuse to let go of the sweetest memories I had with you.


What would you do if we should part ways? Cry? Give up? And say goodbye? Me? I won’t do any…I’ll just simply hold you close and gently whisper, “I’m staying”.


Accidents do happen, I slip, I trip, I stumble and I fall. I usually don’t mind it all, but now I don’t know what to do because I slipped and fell in love with you.


A friend asked me to say 10 words to describe what I feel about you but I couldn’t think of 10 words cause there are only 4 words appropriate for you…my dream come true!


As I look the heaven last night, I searched for stars, stayed for a while and wait for such to appear, waited long till one came out. I smiled cause I know that far beyond that star, you smiled back.

No comments: