• Arrangements 2010
• Arrangements Law - Chapter IV
Chapter IV: Employment
Amendment to the Nationality Law 8.
Entry into Israel Law, 1952 -
(1) Section 2 (c), after "under section 1M Foreign Workers Law," with "visa license issued to the Minister of Interior in the field of foreign worker's occupation,";
(2) paragraph 3A, after subsection (1C) inserted: "(c 2) Minister of Interior, in consultation with the Minister of Welfare and Social Services, may prescribe rules, for a foreign worker in his field as determined visa residence license is a branch of nursing, the number of employers that may switch between them;
Rules under this subsection shall be determined having regard to the circumstances under which the foreign worker finished his employment in each of his employers and to prevent abuse of the permit license issued to him.
(C 3) Minister of Interior, in consultation with the Minister of Welfare and Social Services, may prescribe, visa residence license of a foreign worker, geographical area only where he will be allowed to engage in the occupation permanent visa license issued to him (in this - Activity); determination under paragraph This will be done having regard to the mobility of foreign workers in different occupation. ";
(3) After section 6 shall be inserted: "Restrictions on issuance of a visa permit 6A. (A) Minister of Interior did not give a visa permit under section 2 (a) (1) to (4) the applicant a visa permit (in this section - the applicant), entering Israel illegally or improperly spent a period exceeding 30 days (in this section - illegal resident.)
(B) Notwithstanding the provisions of subsection (a), the Minister of Interior to issue a visa permit under section 2 (a) (1) to (4) where the applicant is staying illegally, if one of the following, as applicable:
(1) about asking who was in Israel illegally for a period not exceeding three months - a year at least the day the applicant left Israel after his stay said;
(2) for asking who was in Israel illegally for a period exceeding three months but not more than a year - at least three years have passed from the day the applicant has left Israel after his stay said;
(3) about asking who was in Israel illegally for a period exceeding one year but not more than three years - long time has passed at least three times from the time he was staying in Israel illegally from the day the applicant has left Israel after his stay said;
(4) about asking who was in Israel illegally for a period exceeding three years - at least ten years have passed from the day the applicant has left Israel after his stay said;
(5) for asking that a foreign worker, as defined in Section D 1 Law on foreign workers, granted him a visa permit such employee - Interior Minister is satisfied that there is to regulate the
Stay in Israel of its kind in his field workers of the applicant, provided that if a foreign worker who satisfies the provisions of section 3 (b) or (C 1) before four years have passed since he was first granted the visa and license;
(6) Interior Minister is satisfied that any entry or length of stay of the applicant's unlawful basis in error, malfunction in good faith or that he could not stay for the entire period unlawful to apply under section 2 (a) the Minister is convinced that stated only for part of the stay illegally, the provisions of paragraphs (1) to (4), as applicable, the balance of the period;
(7) Interior Minister is satisfied that the applicant identifies with Israel and its goals and that he or an immediate family member of his act to advance the security, economy or society; in this paragraph, "immediate family member - parent or sibling.
(C) Minister of the Interior may prescribe types of applicants, they are illegal residents, whose exit from Israel-based concern are real damage to the lives or bodies, or lives depend on them or the bodies of
Dependents, their will be determined by the Special humanitarian reasons, to give a visa permit under section 2 (a) (1) to (3), even if they are not the conditions stated in subsection (b) this matter, submitting a request for Israeli citizenship under section 7 of the Citizenship Law,
- 1952, not in itself constitute grounds for issuance of a visa permit.
(D) who denied his request for a visa permit under section 2 (a) (3) or (4), would not be considered a new application for a visa to his residence permit, within a period of two years, unless significant change in the circumstances the application was refused on this basis .
(E) The provisions of this section shall also apply to granting a visa permit under subsection (a), who submitted a request for Israeli citizenship under section 7 of the Citizenship Law, 1952. ";
(4) Section 11, after subsection (a):
"(1A) The Minister of the Interior found that the foreign worker, as defined in Section D 1 Foreign Workers Law, granted him a visa to visit residency permit under this law, not employed in the occupation specified in his license under section 2 (c), for a period exceeding 90 days, found that without special reasons which made it impossible for the foreign worker to find work in practice during this period, the Interior Minister will cancel the permit and license issued to foreign workers. "
Entry into Israel Law - Restriction of Application 9. Provisions of Section 6 (a) Entry into Israel Law, 1952 (hereafter - the Nationality Law), Achnuashan section 8 (3) of this law will not apply to anyone that he is unlawfully within the meaning of that section, held one of the following :
(1) He was from Israel, voluntarily, within 90 days of commencement of this Law (hereinafter - the effective date);
(2) is applied for before the effective date for Israeli citizenship under section 7 of the Nationality Law 1952 or to obtain a visa permit under section 2 (a) (4) Entry into Israel Law as a spouse of a visa permit, the day began Not yet given a decision in his application, or submitted by one of these requests within 90 days from the beginning;
(3) is applied to apply the arrangement for an hour by Government Decision No. 2183 dated as Bab Ahats"a (1 August 2010) (hereafter - the arrangement per hour), within the period prescribed in the decision to submit such a request, and his request for a visa and license seating arrangement in an hour was not rejected.
Amendment of Employment Services 10. Employment Service Law, 1959 (in this chapter - the Employment Service Law) -
(1) in section 62, the definition of "a senior official," after "Who actually fills a senior role" with "or those intended for a senior role,";
(2) of section 63 A, after subsection (a):
"(1A) (1) The Minister may not grant a license to the applicant to engage in a private office if one of the following:
(A) The applicant for the license, a senior business or an interest in one of them, who was a minister active interest in him the authority, the minimum period has not yet passed;
(B) The applicant for the license, a senior business or an interest in one of them, was a senior minister who turned him authority, the minimum period has not yet passed;
(C) The applicant for the license, a senior business or an interest in one of them, was an interested party interested party who activated him authority to the Minister, the minimum period has not yet passed;
(D) The applicant for the license, a senior business or an interest in one of them, was one of the following:
(1) an interested party in a senior minister who turned on him the authority, the minimum period has not yet passed;
(2) a senior a senior minister who is a corporation active about authority, the minimum period has not yet passed;
(2) Notwithstanding paragraph (1) The Minister shall refuse to issue a license under paragraphs (b) and (d) of the same paragraph, unless proven to his satisfaction that the conduct of a senior role has, in part, to implement the authority;
(3) In this subsection -
"Minimum period" - a period of three years from the date on which the authority was implemented;
"Authority" - the authority of the powers specified in paragraphs (a), (b) or (c) of subsection (a) (4). ";
(3) After Article 66 on imports:
"Duty of loyalty and fairness 66 c. Private office must work faithfully and fairly, and best -
(1) work and offering job applicant any information that her interest in mediation work between them;
(2) job applicant, employee and offering job information regarding the actions by private Bureau permit issued under section 65 (a) (1) relating to each. ";
(4) In section 80 -
(A) in subsection (b), the "fine under section" with "double the fine under section" instead of "six months or a fine as" the words "three years or double the fine as";
(B) in subsection (c), the words "six months" with "three years" instead of "fine as" with "double the fine as stated."
Employment Service Act - first 11. Commencement of Section 80 of the Employment Service Law, as formulated in Article 10 (4) of this law, 30 days after the commencement of this Law.
Original link posted from : http://www.shituf.gov.il/discussion/277
Kav La Oved Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/kav.laoved